Smart Companies Take Care of their Brand by Taking Care of the Planet.Lets plant trees together and compensate your CO2 emissions! OFFSET NOW
Root to Fruit is a non-profit social enterprise, we make it simple for you to plant trees and offset your CO2 emissions.
Why Plant Trees?
Trees are natural air purifiers, they absorb CO2 and releases clean oxygen for us to breathe. Trees are the best technology to suck carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and reverse global warming.
Why Carbon Offset?
We must stop climate change before it ́s too late! Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative by reducing your carbon footprint is a great start. Reforestation is the most economical method to offset CO2 emission.
Reforestation is one of the best and most economical methods to offset your carbon emission and reduce the impact of global warming.
By joining hands with Root to Fruit, you can now help minimize or neutralize your carbon footprint, as well as the negative impacts your daily activities inflict on the planet.
Simple Ways to Get Involved
A low-cost monthly or yearly subscription makes tree planting easy.
$2 / Tree
- Plant 100 trees on your company’s behalf annually for only $200.00
$2 / Tree
- Plant 300 trees on your company’s behalf annually for only $600.00
$2 / Tree
- Plant 600 trees on your company’s behalf annually for only $1,200.00
Calculate your carbon emission
Each tree offsets 200kgs of CO2 over 10 years, stored in the roots, trunk, branches and leaves of your trees, to reduce your personal carbon footprint. Your trees are very much likely to survive much longer than 10 years, but we use this very conservative estimate to ensure the desire offsetting is achieved.
In an effort to ensure that trees are left to grow into maturity, we plant extra trees for every monthly subscription purchased, FREE-OF-CHARGE.
We provide you:
- Carbon -Offset rights to the trees purchased & planted.
- A Certificate granting you the rights over 10 years.
- An Eco- Friendy Certificate for offsetting your carbon emission.
- GPS Coordinates giving you the exact location of the trees.
- The opportunity to come and visit the trees and the area wherein they are planted.
What We Do?
12 PM – 02 AM
+(000) 111 222 333
543 TN, doula street
NY, New York